AuthorMessage
Furret

PostSubject: Valentine's Intro!   Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:04 pm

Ohayo gozaimasu!
Konbanwa!
Oyasuminasai!

My name is Valentine!
Well, thats my IGN.... name...whatever.

My real name is Asami meaning 'Morning beauty' Which I don't really agree with -_-

I am an artist, you can see my deviantART here: http://alternianham.deviantart.com/
That means I can sprite and stuff, but I can't put my GFX into the game...So Khuddin Might teach me.

I LOVE Homestuck!

I am from Japan, but I moved to Australia. (Even if i speak 99.99999% English, It was hard to learn though after many years, I started learning English when I was 7.)

I am a video gamer, I played through all of the Legend of Zelda's so far, (Still on Skyward Sword) I have played Maplestory for about 5 years, I played through all of the Kingdom Hearts, Played through all of the FFVII's, (Before Crisis, Crisis Core, Final Fantasy VII, (Seen the movie advent children) Dirge of Cerberus (MY FAV! Because Vincent is AWESOME)) Still playing through XIII-2, I love the Ace Attorney games, (Phoenix Wright, Trials and Tribulations, etc.) I play L.A Noire, Red dead Redemption (Special Zombie one >:O) Assassin's Creed, (all 3 so far, I'm getting Assassin's Creed 3 when it comes out) I played Persona 3 and 4, I played Bioshock 1, Fable I II and III, Suikoden V, Sims 2 and 3, Katamari, Mirrors Edge, Tf2,

JUST SAY I'M AN ULTIMATE GAMER. (I'm not fat. I only play games in my spare time, which is rare.)

I.

LOVE.

RUFIO.

I watched Hook before I read Homestuck.
Trust me.

Since I am Japanese, you can ask me what its like there, what the newer games are like, whatever, I could teach you Japanese if you/I wanted ._.

Last edited by valeηтιηe on Sat May 05, 2012 11:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
{Owner}_DarkSoul
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Valentine's Intro!   Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:09 pm

YUNOPLAY GTA Q.Q

Valentine's Intro!
Page 1 of 1