DarkSoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DarkSoulMS

Welcome To DarkSoulMS v90

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

remember that dress i wanted...? (look here eval >_<)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
{Admin}_Spirit
Admin
{Admin}_Spirit

remember that dress i wanted...? (look here eval >_<) Empty
PostSubject: remember that dress i wanted...? (look here eval >_<)   remember that dress i wanted...? (look here eval >_<) Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 10:13 pm

kk i need critizism on this. the character looks like she's pregnant with this dress (i tried to make) how do i make it look better? :/

remember that dress i wanted...? (look here eval >_<) Dress

lol check it out now ._. i fixed it.
remember that dress i wanted...? (look here eval >_<) Myfinisheddress-1

could someone sprite this? pweaseeee? :3

nvm im doing it myself lol. xP it's going to look different than the one pictured above
._.

Last edited by {Admin}_Spirit on Wed May 09, 2012 10:10 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
{Owner}_DarkSoul
Admin
{Owner}_DarkSoul

PostSubject: Re: remember that dress i wanted...? (look here eval >_<)   remember that dress i wanted...? (look here eval >_<) Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 10:19 pm

Well if someone wan to give cnc, dun talk about shading yet. This is her first time doing this.
Back to top Go down
https://darksoulms.forumms.net
{Owner}_Dark
Admin
{Owner}_Dark

PostSubject: Re: remember that dress i wanted...? (look here eval >_<)   remember that dress i wanted...? (look here eval >_<) Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 3:07 am

ok so the dress she just draw... the dress doesn't seem to be connect, there are too much Thick line which completely ruin the whole dress in the other word its not Maple style, dont use BRush if you planing on a maple style stuff, get a dress in banned story and follow it to make the dress you want from there notice the wrong part of your, remake the whole dress then fix.
Back to top Go down
Sekai

Sekai

PostSubject: Re: remember that dress i wanted...? (look here eval >_<)   remember that dress i wanted...? (look here eval >_<) Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 3:33 am

shading?
Back to top Go down
http://xat.com/LeInterMedly
{Owner}_Dark
Admin
{Owner}_Dark

PostSubject: Re: remember that dress i wanted...? (look here eval >_<)   remember that dress i wanted...? (look here eval >_<) Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 4:43 am

Sekai wrote:
shading?

{Owner}_DarkSoul wrote:
Well if someone wan to give cnc, dun talk about shading yet. This is her first time doing this.
Back to top Go down
Sekai

Sekai

PostSubject: Re: remember that dress i wanted...? (look here eval >_<)   remember that dress i wanted...? (look here eval >_<) Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 5:08 am

i dont really look at what you guys say
Back to top Go down
http://xat.com/LeInterMedly
Leon

Leon

PostSubject: Re: remember that dress i wanted...? (look here eval >_<)   remember that dress i wanted...? (look here eval >_<) Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 3:21 pm

Please Do It On A NORMAL Sized Character. This Dress Isn't Even In Pixels! It's More Like A Drawing Than A Sprite.
Back to top Go down
{Admin}_Spirit
Admin
{Admin}_Spirit

PostSubject: Re: remember that dress i wanted...? (look here eval >_<)   remember that dress i wanted...? (look here eval >_<) Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 1:00 am

Leon wrote:
Please Do It On A NORMAL Sized Character. This Dress Isn't Even In Pixels! It's More Like A Drawing Than A Sprite.

WELLL it is my first time making a custom >_> so ya :3
Back to top Go down
Leon

Leon

PostSubject: Re: remember that dress i wanted...? (look here eval >_<)   remember that dress i wanted...? (look here eval >_<) Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 1:53 am

{Admin}_Spirit wrote:
Leon wrote:

It's Not Even A Custom. It's Just A Dress Drawn On A Huge Character. Literally Drawn. But The Second One Is Much Better Tho :U
Back to top Go down
{Admin}_Spirit
Admin
{Admin}_Spirit

PostSubject: Re: remember that dress i wanted...? (look here eval >_<)   remember that dress i wanted...? (look here eval >_<) Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 1:57 am

Leon wrote:
{Admin}_Spirit wrote:
Leon wrote:

It's Not Even A Custom. It's Just A Dress Drawn On A Huge Character. Literally Drawn. But The Second One Is Much Better Tho :U

lol thx and hey! i really tried on that first one xD ppsht u be jelly of my drawing skillz Razz
Back to top Go down
Leon

Leon

PostSubject: Re: remember that dress i wanted...? (look here eval >_<)   remember that dress i wanted...? (look here eval >_<) Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 8:24 am

{Admin}_Spirit wrote:

lol thx and hey! i really tried on that first one xD ppsht u be jelly of my drawing skillz Razz

Oh Nononnonono. Not Jelly At All e v e <3 -Eats Self-
Back to top Go down
{Admin}_Spirit
Admin
{Admin}_Spirit

PostSubject: Re: remember that dress i wanted...? (look here eval >_<)   remember that dress i wanted...? (look here eval >_<) Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 1:54 pm

Leon wrote:
{Admin}_Spirit wrote:

Oh Nononnonono. Not Jelly At All e v e <3 -Eats Self-

LOL xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: remember that dress i wanted...? (look here eval >_<)   remember that dress i wanted...? (look here eval >_<) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

remember that dress i wanted...? (look here eval >_<)
Page 1 of 1