DarkSoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DarkSoulMS

Welcome To DarkSoulMS v90

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I need help on this hair

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Furret

Furret

I need help on this hair Empty
PostSubject: I need help on this hair   I need help on this hair Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 2:17 pm

I need help on this hair Meow

I tried.

This is why I shouldn't be a GFX. No

Give me advice, not just saying, 'The shading is bad. Do it again.'
I need good advice. Someone that can actually explain how to do shading properly. I looked through the tutorial that Leon had, I did the light in the top left corner, I tried.
Back to top Go down
Leon

Leon

PostSubject: Re: I need help on this hair   I need help on this hair Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 2:33 pm

I Don't Care If You Flame At Me Or Give Excuses But As A GFX I Am Going To Criticise you And at The Same Time Give You Some Advice :U ... And You Better Take It.

The Outline Is Off. The Points Of The hair Don't Match and I Don't Think It Looks Quite As Good On A Character. The Shading Is Unclear And What you Would Say: Gradient. TBH, I Do Not Like The Style Of The Hair As The Right side Doesn't Have Any Hair There.

First, Get A Good Palette. Second, Sprite It On A Character Head Base. Third, You Must Know How To Match The Front Hair And Back Hair. Also, The Outline, Especially For The Back Hair, Is too Flat.
Back to top Go down
Eval

PostSubject: Re: I need help on this hair   I need help on this hair Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 3:33 pm

First, The Outline Is Really, Bad, I Mean i'm not trying to be mean or anything but i have to say it. I mean look at the outline of the hair, Some of the parts doesn't even have Black Pixels. The Back of the hair, Same thing, the outline is terrible, Anyone can just look at it and tell it doesn't have detail. Plus, The roots of the hair, Is really Clustered. And Like Leon Said, Get a Palette, and developed your own style. You'll Improve better that way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I need help on this hair   I need help on this hair Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I need help on this hair
Page 1 of 1