DarkSoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DarkSoulMS

Welcome To DarkSoulMS v90

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

wedding wedding wedding <3333

Go down 
AuthorMessage
{Owner}_DarkSoul
Admin
{Owner}_DarkSoul

wedding wedding wedding <3333 Empty
PostSubject: wedding wedding wedding <3333   wedding wedding wedding <3333 Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 3:00 pm

Well i fix the wedding so the couple dun need engagement ring any more <3.

Steps to get married:

the male must be the leader of pt with your gf then talk to High Priest John at Amoria.

You guys will warp in a map and there is 3 npc in there. the time is 3 minute. DUN EVER CLICK THE NPC I WARN YOU!!!. just stay there and maybe have some little chit chat Razz.

after 3 min, you guys will warp to wedding hall. Both of you go to High Priest John and talk. your gf talk first. after talk, double click yourself to check if your heart on your pic turn to pink. if not, talk to the priest again. then the male talk to priest and also do the same as female. the time in that map only 5 minute. if you fail, that will be pain.

after 5 min, both of you will be warped out to wedding cake map. the map also have 5 minute timer. go take some cute ss on both of you xD.

Congratz you guys already married perfectly ^^ (for some reason, spouse chat not working. i will try fix that in the future)

Back to top Go down
https://darksoulms.forumms.net

wedding wedding wedding <3333
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DarkSoulMS :: Announcement :: News-
Jump to: