DarkSoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DarkSoulMS

Welcome To DarkSoulMS v90

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Old Stuffs i made

Go down 
+3
Aurana
{Owner}_DarkSoul
Sekai
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Sekai

Sekai

Old Stuffs i made Empty
PostSubject: Old Stuffs i made   Old Stuffs i made Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 10:52 am

Old Stuffs i made OldRyko
Old Stuffs i made Blacksword

Last edited by Sekai on Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://xat.com/LeInterMedly
{Owner}_DarkSoul
Admin
{Owner}_DarkSoul

Old Stuffs i made Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Stuffs i made   Old Stuffs i made Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 10:54 am

Sekai wrote:
Old Stuffs i made OldRyko

that is awesome. give that to dream and let him put inside wz
Back to top Go down
https://darksoulms.forumms.net
Aurana

Aurana

Old Stuffs i made Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Stuffs i made   Old Stuffs i made Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 11:16 am

ASDFGOODHJKL <3
Back to top Go down
{FakeWZ}Vani

{FakeWZ}Vani

Old Stuffs i made Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Stuffs i made   Old Stuffs i made Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 11:28 am

SOOO MUFFIN CUTE *O* WANT IT!!
Back to top Go down
https://darksoulms.forumms.net
{WZ}_Dream
Admin
{WZ}_Dream

Old Stuffs i made Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Stuffs i made   Old Stuffs i made Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 11:32 am

How many rykos are we adding again ?
Back to top Go down
{Owner}_Dark
Admin
{Owner}_Dark

Old Stuffs i made Empty
PostSubject: ._.   Old Stuffs i made Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 11:54 am

{WZ}_Dream wrote:
How many rykos are we adding again ?
ITS OVER 9000!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sekai

Sekai

Old Stuffs i made Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Stuffs i made   Old Stuffs i made Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 2:32 pm

Should be one for donors and one for gms
Back to top Go down
Eval

Old Stuffs i made Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Stuffs i made   Old Stuffs i made Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 4:49 pm

The Ryoko, I'm here to brief you on your Textures and Colours, Textures? The overall of the yellow shading is not bad, But Mix it with Cyan and you will get a Complete disaster mix. You should NEVER use Cyan for texture in ANY SPRITES, Why? Brings to much attention and Overall its Too bright and irritating for the eyes, The Sword, I've nothing to complain about the Flame except that the Shading is just plain Wrong, Its not supposed to be crowding around the Center, Ever Heard of " A Mapleish Item has a Light source coming from the top left" ?, You did not apply it into the flame the Glow is a nice touch but to have a Glow around the handle is just Wrong, Its Dark, Having almost No light source, I've taken a Look at the Handle, the Light source is only 1 Pixel, Which Almost makes completely Invisible. Overall i think these are nice items, BUT you still need improvement, You have Spriting potential, I can see that, make sure to Practice also. So you get to Improve, I recommend getting with Fellow Spriters or GFXs to discuss on your work, They'll give you tips on how to improve.

-Good Luck
Back to top Go down
Sekai

Sekai

Old Stuffs i made Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Stuffs i made   Old Stuffs i made Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 4:51 pm

Gage wrote:
The Ryoko, I'm here to brief you on your Textures and Colours, Textures? The overall of the yellow shading is not bad, But Mix it with Cyan and you will get a Complete disaster mix. You should NEVER use Cyan for texture in ANY SPRITES, Why? Brings to much attention and Overall its Too bright and irritating for the eyes, The Sword, I've nothing to complain about the Flame except that the Shading is just plain Wrong, Its not supposed to be crowding around the Center, Ever Heard of " A Mapleish Item has a Light source coming from the top left" ?, You did not apply it into the flame the Glow is a nice touch but to have a Glow around the handle is just Wrong, Its Dark, Having almost No light source, I've taken a Look at the Handle, the Light source is only 1 Pixel, Which Almost makes completely Invisible. Overall i think these are nice items, BUT you still need improvement, You have Spriting potential, I can see that, make sure to Practice also. So you get to Improve, I recommend getting with Fellow Spriters or GFXs to discuss on your work, They'll give you tips on how to improve.

-Good Luck
WAITWAITWAITWAITWAITWAITWAITWAITWAITWAITWAITWAITWAIT
may i ask who you
Back to top Go down
Aurana

Aurana

Old Stuffs i made Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Stuffs i made   Old Stuffs i made Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 7:30 pm

Sekai wrote:
Gage wrote:

-Good Luck
may i ask who you

LOL
Anyway he is BlueCosmix
Back to top Go down
Sekai

Sekai

Old Stuffs i made Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Stuffs i made   Old Stuffs i made Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 2:35 am

Aurana wrote:
Sekai wrote:
Gage wrote:

-Good Luck
may i ask who you

LOL
Anyway he is BlueCosmix

ORLYNAO
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Old Stuffs i made Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Stuffs i made   Old Stuffs i made Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down